Easter Holiday Clubs 2019 Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees of Inspire Suffolk, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]. The Promoter reserves the right to vary and/or amend these terms and conditions at any stage. Entrants should check www.inspiresuffolk.org.uk for any variations. Inspire Suffolk reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. Purchase is necessary.
4. The promotion opens on 22nd February 2019 and closes on 11.59pm, Sunday 24th March 2019. The verification process (as described in paragraph 9) must be completed within these dates (“Promotional Period”).
5. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
6. To enter, book your Easter Holiday Club places between the set competition dates. Bookings must have processed completely in the date range to be considered. All Holiday Club locations are included apart from the exception of our Lowestoft Holiday Clubs, which have a separate promotion running.
7. There will be one prize available to be won following the competition ending.
8. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer.
9. The winners will be contacted by Inspire Suffolk Ltd by no later than 5pm, 29th March 2019 using details provided at entry. On receipt of this, the winner will be instructed how to claim their prize. For more information, the winner can contact Inspire Suffolk on 01473 353 194 or email [email protected].
Calls to this number from mobile phones will be charged at standard network rates. Winners should check with their provider which charges apply. The following additional details will need to be supplied in order to verify their win: Order Number, name, address, date of birth, and phone number.
10. The winner will win their whole qualifying Order Number which has been chosen at random. They will receive a refund of this order and be granted access to their order for free.
11. All Easter Holiday Clubs bookings made before 11.59pm on Sunday 24th March qualify for this competition. No other bookings through Inspire Suffolk Ltd will qualify, e.g. Weekly Sports Clubs or Charity Events, this event solely applies to Holiday Clubs provided by Inspire Suffolk.
This competition does not apply to Lowestoft Holiday Clubs which have their own separate promotion running.
A single Order Number will be picked and anything on that order will be given to you for free and a refund issued. If subsequent orders have been made by the same customer, even within the date range, these will constitute as a separate entry and only the total of the Order Number chosen will be refunded.
12. This competition is exclusive of Easter Holiday Clubs (2019) and prizes cannot be transferred into other Holiday Clubs or clubs provided later in the year.
13. Inspire Suffolk reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
14. Inspire Suffolk reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. However, there is no cash substitute for the prize and the prize is non-transferable.
15. Inspire Suffolk does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
17. Inspire Suffolk’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. This promotion is governed by English law.
Inspire Suffolk Ltd, Lindbergh Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9QX