Come to our Sports Coaching Apprenticeship taster day!
Want to pursue your interest in sport once you’ve left school? At Inspire, we run Level 2 & Level 3 Sports Coaching Apprenticeships for 16-19 year olds who are interested in developing a career in Sports Coaching whilst gaining practical experience in the coaching industry.
We will be holding an induction day to the programme on Thursday 2nd June from 9.30am-12.00pm to provide an insight of what the scheme entails.
The day will provide you with the chance to work with our senior coaches for practical coaching workshops and have the opportunity to deliver micro-coaching sessions. It will not only give you a chance to have a taster into coaching but also allow us to see your enthusiasm and commitment to develop within the sports teaching and coaching industry at Inspire.
Successful attendees will be invited back for a formal interview before the programme starts in August 2016.
- Programme Duration: 12 months
- Hours: 30 hours p/w
- Hourly rate of pay: National Apprenticeship minimum wage
- Start date: August 2016
- NVQ L2 in Activity Leadership
- L2/L3 Diploma in PE & School Sport (equivalent to a HLTA* Qualification)
- L1/L2 National Governing Body coaching qualification
- English and Math’s GCSE equivalent qualifications available.
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Inspire Sports Coaching Apprenticeship Taster Day
- Date: Thursday 2nd June 2016
- Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Venue: Inspire, Lindbergh Road, Ipswich, IP3 9QX
For more information, please contact [email protected] or call 01473 353194. Arrive in suitable clothing to participate in practical sports sessions throughout the morning.