Player Development Centres (PDC)
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE.
Our Player Development Centre (PDC) programme is an invitation-only programme designed to provide weekly advanced coaching to the best young footballers in Suffolk who are not currently in an academy set up.
The programme is split into five age groups – U8’s through to U12’s – with training taking place once a week. It is through such games and training that our coaches are able to attain a more rounded assessment of each player, with monitoring of progression being an important element of our PDC, both in terms of training and match play. The programme also allows participants to test their ability against other PDC centres and local clubs.
What you can expect from our Player Development Centres:
- Improve player’s technical abilities.
- All sessions are delivered by highly qualified coaches who work to a specifically designed technical programme which is age related with the main emphasis on development.
- To create a learning pathway that provides opportunities into other elite centres and academies.
- Provide an enjoyable, safe and secure learning environment.
Show patience and understanding towards the players learning style and physical developments.
- Provide relevant feedback, both verbal and written assessments (at the end of each term).
- Compliment the player’s current provision (i.e. club footballs).
If you have any questions regarding our Player Development Centre, please contact our Head Office through the ‘enquire’ button below or call 01473 353194.