Youth Employment Coach (Various Roles – Ipswich and West Suffolk)
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Suffolk’s most energetic charities. The Charity aspires to see generations of young people empowered to raise their ambitions and realise their potential through the work that they do.
As a Youth Employment Coach you will help to deliver a service that provides information, advice, signposting and practical support for any young person seeking information on employment, education and progression routes to help them into paid work, work placements, employment, voluntary work (as a stepping stone into work and a way to get ‘work ready’), education, apprenticeships and/or training.
Key objectives of the role:
- Create innovative ways to engage and reach young people in rural areas that cannot access the main hub due to transport issues/links
- Proactively engage with external partners and local employers to ensure Labour Market Information (LMI) remains current
- Deliver impartial Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) and support with CV’s, job searching and interview preparation
- To proactively achieve outcome KPI’s of 55% of young people into employment and 25% onto further training or education
- To take personal responsibility for the understanding and application of the Inspire Suffolk Values
If you have the right skills and experience to support our great charity in supporting young people, then please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV to Jackie Partridge, Youth Engagement Manager at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time, Fixed Term for 1 year
Salary range: £19,720 – £26,104
View full job description here.