Weekend Duty Supervisor
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Suffolk’s most energetic charities who are looking to expand their provision across Suffolk and Essex. Inspire Suffolk is a charity recognised and valued for the work undertaken with young people experiencing severe disadvantage and social instability, who need opportunities for purposeful reintegration into society.
We are looking for someone to join our team as the Weekend Duty Supervisor. The successful person will support the smooth running of the Inspire Suffolk site at weekends.
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing the premises
- Maintaining services to the building
- Removing and setting up sports equipment where needed
- Lead and Assist in the set up for Inspires Internal and External events
Essential Requirements for this role include:
- The ability to maintain a good working relationship with a wide range of people
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision, within a busy environment
Further information about Inspire Suffolk and job description can be found at https://inspiresuffolk.org.uk/about-us/career-opportunities/
Salary: Minimum wage
Hours: 12 hours per week (Saturday and Sunday)
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 9 September 2019
Interview date: Week Commencing 19 August 2019
To apply for this role please complete an application form or send your CV along with a covering letter, highlighting the qualities you believe you can bring to our charity, to Steph Ward at [email protected].
Inspire Suffolk. Reg. Charity No: 1101519 No agencies please.