Weekend Duty Supervisor
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Suffolk’s most energetic charities who are looking to expand their provision across Suffolk and Essex. Inspire Suffolk is a charity recognised and valued for the work undertaken with young people experiencing severe disadvantage and social instability, who need opportunities for purposeful reintegration into society. Working with Access Community Trust we will be delivering the Youth Employment Service for East Suffolk.
We are looking for someone to join our team to look after the site maintenance at weekends. The successful person will support the smooth running of the Inspire Suffolk site and understand and use measures to enable continuous improvement and seek value for money opportunities to get the service right first time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing the premises.
- Alarm activating/de-activating and ensuring all doors and windows are secured.
- Maintaining services to the building (e.g. replacing light bulbs, changing door locks, unblocking sinks/toilets).
- Ensure fire exit doors are kept cleared at all times.
- Removing and Setting up sports equipment where needed.
- Emptying bins where needed around the facilities (both internally and externally).
- Lead and Assist in the set up for Inspire internal and external events i.e. Staging, PA system, Tables and chairs.
- Litter pick around the site.
Essential Requirements for this role include:
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people
- The ability to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
Salary: Minimum wage
Hours: 12 hours per week
Closing date: Friday, 7 February 2020 at 17:00
Interview date: Wednesday, 12 February 2020
Further information about Inspire Suffolk and job description can be found at https://inspiresuffolk.org.uk/about-us/career-opportunities/
Salary: Minimum wage
Hours: 12 hours per week (Saturday and Sunday)
To apply for this role please complete an application form or send your CV along with a covering letter, highlighting the qualities you believe you can bring to our charity, to Steph Ward at [email protected].
Inspire Suffolk. Reg. Charity No: 1101519 No agencies please.