Step Up Employability Tutor
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Suffolk’s most energetic charities who are looking to expand their provision across Suffolk and Essex. Inspire Suffolk is a charity recognised and valued for the work undertaken with young people experiencing severe disadvantage and social instability, who need opportunities for purposeful reintegration into society.
We are looking for someone to join our team as the Step Up Employability Tutor. The successful person will design, develop, plan and deliver a range of high quality, industry-specific employability programmes
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and deliver high-quality learning sessions that mean the needs of the employer and the industry / sector in which they represent
- Implement informative recruitment sessions externally and internally
- Ensure curriculum areas provide a high-quality service that meets the needs of all learners
Essential Requirements for this role include:
- Proven experience delivering employability skill programmes across a range of sectors
- Previous experience working with young people aged 16 – 24 years of age
- Experience of writing lesson plans, schemes of work and energiser activities
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
Location: Ipswich, Inspire Suffolk, Lindbergh Road, Ipswich, IP3 9QX
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 9.00am, Friday, 20 September 2019
Interview date: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Download the full Job Description. To apply for this role please complete an application form and send along with a covering letter, highlighting the qualities you believe you can bring to our charity, to Garry Mills at [email protected].
Inspire Suffolk. Reg. Charity No: 1101519 No agencies please.