Title: Premises Supervisor Salary: Minimum wage (yearly national increments)
Reports to: Centre Operational Manager Hours of Work: 24 hours a week between (Mon – Sun)
Based at: Inspire Suffolk, Lindbergh Road, Ipswich, IP3 9QX
Key objectives of role:
- To take pride and support the smooth running of the Inspire Suffolk Lindbergh Road site during non-office hours. Weekday evenings and weekends.
- To take personal responsibility for the understanding and application of the Inspire Suffolk Values.
- To take personal responsibility for own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of colleagues in the workplace.
- To take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities to get service right the first time.
- To understand and use measures to enable continuous improvement.
To be responsible for:
- Opening and closing the premises in line with bookings and requirements.
- Alarm activating/de-activating and ensuring all doors and windows are secured.
- Ensuring the physical safety of the building and its users during shift.
- Maintaining services to the building (e.g. replacing light bulbs, changing door locks, unblocking sinks/toilets).
- Ensure fire exit doors are kept clear at all times.
- Removing and Setting up sports equipment, event equipment and classroom equipment where needed.
- Emptying bins where needed around the facilities (both internally and externally).
- Lead and Assist in the set up for Inspire internal and external events i.e. Staging, PA system, Tables and chairs.
- Litter pick around the site.
- Building rapport with customers and colleagues, providing an excellent customer experience is a high priority focus.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV’s to Steph Ward, Centre Operational Manager at [email protected]