Marketing & Communications Assistant
CAN YOU HELP US ACHIEVE OUR GOALS?
Inspire Suffolk prides itself on being on one of Suffolk’s most respected and energetic charities that is positively changing the lives of the young people it engages with.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Marketing and Communications team as the Marketing and Communications Assistant. The successful person will support the effective delivery of Charity’s communication strategy and take responsibility for the understanding and application of our values.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of Inspire Suffolk’s Marketing and Communication Strategy.
- Creating content for the Charity’s communication platforms.
- Creative use of editing software to promote the Charity’s activities.
- To take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities to get service right first time.
Essential Requirements for this role include:
- Proven administration experience
- Experience of using computer systems and equipment. Including but not exclusively Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software (such as iMovie).
- Understanding of common marketing channels used to deliver strategy (print, social media etc).
Further information about Inspire Suffolk can be found here.
In return we offer the following workplace benefits:
- Competitive salary package: £14,500 – £16,000 per annum
- Access to online training portal
- Membership of Staff Rewards Scheme
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Free car parking
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: Tuesday, 13 August 2019
Interview date: Week Commencing 19 August 2019
Download the full Job Description here. To apply for this role please send a completed application form with a covering letter, highlighting the qualities you believe you can bring to our charity, to Victoria Smith, HR Advisor – Flagship Group at [email protected]. Please note that CV’s on their own will not be considered. Application forms can be downloaded here.
Inspire Suffolk. Reg. Charity No: 1101519. No agencies please.