Holiday Club Coach (Ipswich)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the coaching team at one of Suffolk’s most energetic charities. Our client, Inspire Suffolk is committed to using sport to inspire, motivate and educate young people in Suffolk. They are currently looking to add to their coaching team, supporting the delivery of their sport, craft and dance holiday camp provision.
The post holder will assist in the planning, preparation, and delivery of an inclusive, engaging, and enjoyable holiday camp provision. They will manage the equipment used and undertake the necessary administration, whilst complying with organisational policy and procedure. Adhering to deadlines set by programme coordinators, the post holder will need to be able to work closely with colleagues to aid the successful and smooth delivery of the holiday camps to aid and support the continuous development and operations of the charity. There will be a requirement to occasionally lead groups in sports or crafts sessions.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications, attributes, and experience:
- Level 1 (National Governing Body) Sports Coaching Qualification.
- Current Safeguarding and First Aid training.
- One years’ experience of working with and/or coaching children.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to be organised, communicate well and also work on their own initiative.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate.
- Due to the nature of the role, a full and clean driving licence, and the use of a vehicle (travel expenses will be reimbursed).
Hours of work: Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm
Hourly rate of pay: dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Basis: The role is offered on a fixed-term basis during the school summer holidays.
The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd July, with interviews taking place the following week.