Holiday Camp Assistant Coach
This is an exciting opportunity to join the coaching team at one of Suffolk’s most energetic charities. Inspire Suffolk is committed to using sport to inspire, motivate and educate young people in Suffolk. We are currently looking to add to our coaching team who support the delivery of our sport, craft and dance half term holiday camp provision.
Purpose of Role:
- Assist the planning, preparation and delivery of inclusive, engaging and enjoyable holiday camp provision.
- Manage equipment and admin to comply with Inspire Suffolk policy and procedure.
- Meet the deadlines set by programme coordinators to aid Inspire Suffolk’s continuous development and operations.
- Work closely with colleagues to aid the successful and smooth delivery of our holiday camps.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 1 (National Governing Body) Sports Coaching Qualification.
- Up to date safeguarding and 1st aid training.
- One years’ experience of working with and/or coaching children.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to be organised, communicate well, and work using own initiative.
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate.
- Full and clean driving licence, with use of a vehicle.
- Location: Inspire Suffolk, Hadleigh or Bury St. Edmunds (travel expenses paid)
- Contract Type: Casual
- Hourly Rate: Dependant on experience and qualifications
- Working Days: Work available Monday to Friday: 8:30 – 5:30
Closing date: 4th of October at 5pm.
Interview date: 8th of October between 1-4pm
Inspire Suffolk. Reg. Charity No: 1101519 No agencies please.