Employment Engagement Adviser
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Suffolk’s most energetic charities who are looking to expand their provision across Suffolk and Essex. Inspire Suffolk is a charity recognised and valued for the work undertaken with young people experiencing severe disadvantage and social instability, who need opportunities for purposeful reintegration into society. Working with Access Community Trust we will be delivering the Youth Employment Service for East Suffolk.
We are looking for someone to join our team as the Employment Engagement Advisor. The successful person will proactively engage with local employers, apprenticeship providers and employment agencies to ring fence vacancies and support the Youth Employment Service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively support young people into employment and further training or education
- Deliver 1-2-1 and group workshops with specific focusing on recruitment, interviews and matching to live vacancies
- Work with employment coaches to understand the employment needs of their ongoing caseloads
Essential Requirements for this role include:
- Proven experience of employer engagement and recruitment
- Previous experience of managing caseloads and securing positive outcomes into employment, education or training
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: 12 months fixed term
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday, 23 September 2019
Interview date: Thursday, 26 September and Friday, 27 September 2019
Download the full job description. To apply for this role please complete an application form and send along with a covering letter, highlighting the qualities you believe you can bring to our charity, to Garry Mills at [email protected].
Inspire Suffolk. Reg. Charity No: 1101519 No agencies please.