This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Suffolk’s most energetic charities who are looking to expand their provision across Suffolk and Essex. Inspire Suffolk is a charity recognised and valued for the work undertaken with young people experiencing severe disadvantage and social instability, who need opportunities for purposeful reintegration into society. Working with Access Community Trust we will be delivering the Youth Employment Service for East Suffolk.
We are looking for someone to join our team as the Employment Coach. The successful person will create innovative ways to engage and reach young people in rural areas and proactively engage with external partners and local employers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the point of contact for local young people, referral partners and Parents / Guardians
- Effectively manage a caseload of young people ensuring 100% of participants remain engaged
- Work with the Employer Engagement Advisor to screen and match candidates to current and relevant local vacancies.
Essential Requirements for this role include:
- Proven experience of delivering information, advice and guidance
- Previous recruitment experience or outward bound or direct delivery youth work, outreach or equivalent
- Proven experience of delivering employability skills training and/or workshops
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 per annum
Location: Coastal – Leiston / Felixstowe
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: 12 months fixed term
Closing date: 0900 hrs on Friday, 29th November and interviews on Wednesday, 4th December 2019
Download the full job description. To apply for this role please complete an application form and send along with a covering letter, highlighting the qualities you believe you can bring to our charity, to Garry Mills at [email protected].
Inspire Suffolk. Reg. Charity No: 1101519 No agencies please.