Booking Administrator (Holiday Camps)
£15,962 – £19,802 a year – Part-time, Contract
Inspire Suffolk, has an exciting opportunity for a Booking Administrator supporting Summer Holiday Camps. This is a fixed-term contract (May 2021 to Sept 2021) for 30 hours per week.
Please click here for the detailed job description.
Key objectives of the role:
- To provide a high-quality customer service and administrative service, supporting the Summer Holiday Camps
- To take personal responsibility for the understanding and application of the Inspire Suffolk Values.
- To take personal responsibility for own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of colleagues in the workplace.
Taking enquiries, overseeing the booking process and co-ordinating the bookings for the summer holiday camps, e.g.
- To input bookings manually onto the system;
- To be the first point of contact for all enquiries related to the summer holiday camps;
- To compile reports relevant to the delivery of holiday clubs;
- To create registers of attendance and other relevant paperwork for each day of the holiday camps;
- To work with relevant partners to co-ordinate lunches for all participants;
- To manage and monitor a central database of all attendees and update on a daily basis;
- To work collaboratively with the Sports Development Team and Centre Operations Manager.
Answering the telephone and monitoring the general enquiries emails during office hours.
- The ability to maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people.
- The ability to work on own initiative, with the minimum of supervision, within a busy environment.
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience in delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Experience in planning, organising, and completing practical projects
- The ability to be flexible and attend events that may often fall outside normal working hours
Enhanced DBS certificate (this is essential as part of the role and can be undertaken if the postholder does not already have a DBS Certificate).
- Enthusiasm, stamina, and willingness to work unsociable hours when necessary.
- Solution focussed approach to challenges.
Contract length: 5 months
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Application deadline: 12/05/21
How to apply: Please send a completed application form with a detailed covering letter highlighting the experience and qualities you believe you can bring to our charity, and email this to Steph Ward at [email protected]