Free Athletics Sessions in Ipswich
We are inspired by the Rio 2016 Olympics and we want everyone to have a try their hand at athletics. We are holding FREE athletics sessions at our Ipswich HQ on Lindbergh Road for 5 to 12 year olds.
These will be held on Tuesdays from 5.30 until 6.30pm starting on Tuesday on 16th August until Tuesday 20th September. These will run for six weeks where children will be taking part in a range of fun track and field events getting a taste of athletics.
The High Sheriff has kindly funded the sessions with the aim to provide accessible sport sessions and keep local children active.
DATES FOR ‘TURN UP & PLAY’ ATHLETICS
- Week 1 – Tuesday 16th August
- Week 2 – Tuesday 23rd August
- Week 3 – Tuesday 30th August
- Week 4 – Tuesday 6th September
- Week 5 – Tuesday 13th September
- Week 6 – Tuesday 20th September